A day I will never forget
- 作者： Chan Miu Fan
- 寫作年級： P6
- 寫作日期： 2013-1-7
- 學校： Tseung Kwan O Government Primary School
I will never forget when there is a fire at home. It was a terrible experience.
A fire happened on Monday evening. When I was watching TV at home, my mother went shopping. However, my mother forgot to turn off the stove before she left home. The water in the kettle became dry and it started to burn. The fire broke out. Then, I smelled smoke from the kitchen. Therefore, I called 999 immediately. The firemen came in 5 minutes. They helped me go to a safe place and they put out the fire. Luckily, no one was hurt.
I felt frightened because I didn’t know what to do when the fire broke out. We ought to turn off the stove before we leave home.